Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or you have some experience under your belt, energy efficiency is likely one of your top priorities. That and cost, of course. These factors are interrelated, and opting for a high-performance home now will result in savings that add up and build over the years. How do you choose the right plan for you, your household members, your budget, and your goals? Let’s look into energy-efficient home designs in Port St. Lucie to find some answers.
Energy Efficient Home Designs for Port St. Lucie Owners
As consumers, we have become much more conscious of the need to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels and to decrease energy usage in our own homes. Top builders are doing their part by integrating more “green” materials, as well as advanced building techniques. This all starts with energy-efficient home designs. They more effectively utilize space, which allows smaller homes to feel much larger and more spacious.
Of course, size is not restricted; Synergy Homes, for example, builds models in excess of 2000 square feet (over 600 square feet larger than the average Florida home), that offer superior efficiency. No matter your needs or lifestyle, there is an energy-efficient option for you. And you will realize the benefits:
- Energy-efficient home designs in Port St. Lucie allow for exceptional affordability when it comes to the cost of ownership. Utility bills will be significantly lower.
- These homes are constructed using the highest quality materials, sealants, and insulation. Durability is literally built-in.
- Many energy-efficient home designs prioritize natural light. Not only is it a great way to make a space feel larger and airier, but it also decreases electricity use.
- Your resale value will be higher compared to a conventional home if the day comes when you decide to sell.
- Energy-efficient homes do not compromise on comfort or aesthetics. Great designs lead to elegant results!
Energy Efficient Spec Homes in Port St. Lucie
Energy-efficient model and spec homes in Port St. Lucie are not “cookie cutter.” They are available in a range of sizes and styles, and their designs work for your lifestyle. From breezy, spacious porches and expansive walk-in closets with built-in storage to chef-worthy kitchens, wet bars, and backyard pools, there are really no limitations on what you can do in an efficient home.
Average new builds and energy-efficient spec homes in Port St. Lucie differ in a number of ways. For example:
- Builders prioritize appliances and lighting, both of which account for a large percentage of your overall energy use.
- Energy-efficient homes are up to 75% more efficient than existing homes and up to 50% more efficient than average new builds. High-quality insulation, a tight thermal envelope, and efficient HVAC systems make a big difference in your ongoing costs, as well as your comfort.
- Energy-efficient home designs in Port St. Lucie can capture the power of the sun – and other renewable energies. Solar panels and other technology can be easily integrated into your home.
- Synergy Homes uses green building materials whenever possible and practical. This includes recycled content, salvaged materials, and products that are made from renewable resources, such as bamboo and hemp.
- These high-performance homes are designed with energy- and water-saving features, such as low-flow toilets and irrigation systems for landscaping. It’s an eco-conscious, and budget-conscious, choice.
Accept No Compromise
When you look into energy-efficient spec homes in Port St Lucie, you do not have to compromise when it comes to comfort, convenience, and aesthetics. Layouts and features are carefully chosen to enhance not only efficiency and savings but also enrich your life.
Ready to enjoy the benefits of energy-efficient home designs in Port St Lucie? Contact Synergy Homes to learn more, tour model homes, and move one step closer to coming home.
Comments are closed here.