Frequently Asked Questions
Get Expert Answers from South Florida Home Builders & Sales Pros
Got questions about building or buying a new South Florida home? Following is a list of the most frequently asked questions fielded on a regular basis by the Synergy Homes team of South Florida home builders and sales professionals.
About Synergy Homes
If you are looking for South Florida home builders who build on your lot, Synergy Homes does that, too! Our custom home building services cover St. Lucie County, Martin County, Palm Beach County, and surrounding areas – including, but not limited to:
- The Acreage: Enjoy the best of country-living not far from city amenities. The Acreage is close enough to West Palm Beach, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, and Loxahatchee for convenience and far enough to enjoy privacy, peace, and quiet!
- Boynton Beach: Located in Palm Beach County, beautiful Boynton Beach boasts a laid back atmosphere. The intracoastal community has a great mix of amenities (shopping, dining, entertainment, etc.) and outdoor recreational opportunities for those who love the Florida lifestyle.
- Caloosa: In Caloosa, you have the chance to spread your wings. Known for its large lots and stunning scenery, the Palm Beach Gardens community offers a taste of luxurious rural living. With a 15-20 minute drive to the supermarket, you’ll be a ways from town – and that’s just how some of us like it.
- Juno Beach: This quintessential Florida beach community is located on a barrier island in North Palm Beach County. It features plenty of surf, sun, and outdoor fun, as well as proximity to Jupiter’s dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
- Jupiter: If you love beautiful ocean vistas, amazing beaches, and wonderful dining and entertainment options, Jupiter may be the place for you. This upscale city is remarkably relaxed and friendly.
- Jupiter Farms: Just west of Jupiter, Jupiter Farms is a bit roomier than its urban neighbor. It has a more rural feel and parks and preserves abound. Lots here tend to be large – and remember, you’re close to the city for amenities.
- Lake Worth: In the heart of Palm Beach County, you’ll find gorgeous beaches, a vibrant artistic culture, and an easy commute to the city. Ideal for those who want that unique ocean-side lifestyle.
- Loxahatchee: In much of Florida, high rises and zero-lot-line homes dominate neighborhoods. Loxahatchee, though, offers a bit of rural paradise in the Sunshine State. In western Palm Beach County, lots are large, and privacy is prioritized.
- North Palm Beach: This incorporated village in Palm Beach County is one of the most water-side rich properties in the state. If you want a lot with water access, North Palm Beach is your best bet. The village values recreational and leisure services and is close to shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- Palm Beach County Estates: Lots in this Palm Beach County subdivision are typically over an acre and there are several up for grabs. Don’t wait too long: this is your chance to move into a community with great schools, country clubs, dining, entertainment, and much more.
- Palm Beach Gardens: With world-class golf, schools, shopping, dining, and outdoor recreational opportunities, Palm Beach Gardens is the perfect place to get out and enjoy the best of Florida.
- Palm City: You’ll find an embarrassment of riches here: terrific opportunities for boating, swimming, snorkeling, and diving; vibrant parks; numerous leisure, dining, and entertainment options… all this and weather more temperate than hot Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
- Port St. Lucie: This is a booming area that is full of opportunities for water sports, outdoor recreation, dining, shopping, entertainment, and much much more.
- Royal Palm Beach: Here, you’ll find sizable lots in a relaxed, rural town. It is close to major roadways that’ll take you to city amenities – but we have a feeling you’ll love exploring Royal Palm Beach’s treasures too.
- Stuart: This charming city – the Sailfish Capital of the World, thank you very much – delivers the best of Florida’s recreational activities. You’ll also enjoy a historic downtown, numerous festivals and fairs throughout the year, and a relaxed Florida atmosphere.
- Tequesta: Tequesta is one of South Florida’s most affluent communities. If you dream of a home on the water with a private dock, consider Tequesta.
- Wellington: You may know of Wellington’s reputation as an equestrian paradise! It is home to the International Polo Grounds and the famous Polo Club. It is a lovely mix of rural and city living.
- West Palm Beach: A big city with a big personality, West Palm Beach is a cultural hub for South Florida. It features live concerts, festivals, fairs, restaurants, galleries, theaters, and nightclubs, as well as family-friendly attractions like the zoo and aquarium.
For more base prices and an apples-to-apples comparison of our model home floor plans, check out this free model home comparison guide.
Regardless of whether the answers you seek are included here, please don’t hesitate to contact Synergy Homes directly. Building or buying a new South Florida home is a big decision – one that our team of experts is well equipped (and happy) to help you make.