South Florida Custom Home Building
A High Performance, Energy Efficient Home Built for You
The expert team at Synergy Homes prides itself on offering beautiful, intuitive, energy-efficient floor plans that effortlessly accommodate an exceedingly wide variety of needs. But what if you have a vision – a dream – of what you want your house to be? As a model and custom home builder in South Florida, we can help you achieve all of your unique goals and enjoy a home that is built exclusively for you.
Intimidated by Custom Home Building?
Custom building can seem too complex, too complicated, too time consuming with too many details to juggle, too many relationships to manage, and too many obstacles to overcome. When you partner with Synergy Homes, however, our custom home builders provide a clear path between your goals and your home. Our process ensures that your custom build delivers:
- The Results You Want. When you opt for custom home building, you most certainly have specific objectives and elements in mind. Perhaps you want an open floor plan with a grand master bedroom and a deck built for entertaining. Maybe you want cozy, enclosed spaces that put privacy at the forefront of design. Or you would like indulge your inner Michelin chef with the latest kitchen amenities.
Whatever your vision, Synergy Homes will take the time to listen to your needs, provide feedback, and ensure each step moves you towards your goals.
- Exceptional Customer Service. Building a custom home is undoubtedly more involved than having a home built to existing floor plans. That does not mean it needs to be more complex or stressful. Our team will walk you through the process, taking the time to explain, answer questions, and ensure you are comfortable and confident.
- Superior Quality. Quality matters, and we want it to build as you enjoy your home over the decades. Synergy Homes is committed to utilizing the best materials and, as always, superb craftsmanship. Every nail, every nut, every bolt, every system, works together to ensure your home stands the test of time. Whether you plan to sell or live in your home and pass it on one day, you will only see your value grow.
- Sustainable Cost-Savings. All Synergy Homes feature a tight thermal envelope and are constructed according to the latest and best practices in building science. Your custom home, too, will be up to 75% more efficient than an existing home and 50% more efficient than a newly constructed house. Enjoy cost savings, year after year.
Synergy Homes has been serving South Florida for over five years. We are dedicated to meeting each customers’ needs and providing the most responsive service in the industry. When custom is your choice, call on the experts who can transform floor plans, blueprints, wood and nails into a home you will be proud to call your own.
Where We Build
Finding affordable home builders who build on your lot can be a challenge. At Synergy Homes, custom doesn’t necessarily mean expensive. We understand how important the dream of home ownership is – and we strive to make it a reality for our valued clients.
Synergy Homes can provide affordable homes built on your land in Florida. We are proud to serve customers in Palm Beach County, Martin County, St. Lucie County, and surrounding areas. Our custom home building team builds in a variety of South Florida communities including, but not limited to:
- The Acreage: Enjoy the best of country-living not far from city amenities. The Acreage is close enough to West Palm Beach, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, and Loxahatchee for convenience and far enough to enjoy privacy, peace, and quiet!
- Boynton Beach: Located in Palm Beach County, beautiful Boynton Beach boasts a laid back atmosphere. The intracoastal community has a great mix of amenities (shopping, dining, entertainment, etc.) and outdoor recreational opportunities for those who love the Florida lifestyle.
- Caloosa: In Caloosa, you have the chance to spread your wings. Known for its large lots and stunning scenery, the Palm Beach Gardens community offers a taste of luxurious rural living. With a 15-20 minute drive to the supermarket, you’ll be a ways from town – and that’s just how some of us like it.
- Juno Beach: This quintessential Florida beach community is located on a barrier island in North Palm Beach County. It features plenty of surf, sun, and outdoor fun, as well as proximity to Jupiter’s dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
- Jupiter: If you love beautiful ocean vistas, amazing beaches, and wonderful dining and entertainment options, Jupiter may be the place for you. This upscale city is remarkably relaxed and friendly.
- Jupiter Farms: Just west of Jupiter, Jupiter Farms is a bit roomier than its urban neighbor. It has a more rural feel and parks and preserves abound. Lots here tend to be large – and remember, you’re close to the city for amenities.
- Lake Worth: In the heart of Palm Beach County, you’ll find gorgeous beaches, a vibrant artistic culture, and an easy commute to the city. Ideal for those who want that unique ocean-side lifestyle.
- Loxahatchee: In much of Florida, high rises and zero-lot-line homes dominate neighborhoods. Loxahatchee, though, offers a bit of rural paradise in the Sunshine State. In western Palm Beach County, lots are large, and privacy is prioritized.
- North Palm Beach: This incorporated village in Palm Beach County is one of the most water-side rich properties in the state. If you want a lot with water access, North Palm Beach is your best bet. The village values recreational and leisure services and is close to shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- Palm Beach County Estates: Lots in this Palm Beach County subdivision are typically over an acre and there are several up for grabs. Don’t wait too long: this is your chance to move into a community with great schools, country clubs, dining, entertainment, and much more.
- Palm Beach Gardens: With world-class golf, schools, shopping, dining, and outdoor recreational opportunities, Palm Beach Gardens is the perfect place to get out and enjoy the best of Florida.
- Palm City: You’ll find an embarrassment of riches here: terrific opportunities for boating, swimming, snorkeling, and diving; vibrant parks; numerous leisure, dining, and entertainment options… all this and weather more temperate than hot Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
- Port St. Lucie: This is a booming area that is full of opportunities for water sports, outdoor recreation, dining, shopping, entertainment, and much much more.
- Royal Palm Beach: Here, you’ll find sizable lots in a relaxed, rural town. It is close to major roadways that’ll take you to city amenities – but we have a feeling you’ll love exploring Royal Palm Beach’s treasures too.
- Stuart: This charming city – the Sailfish Capital of the World, thank you very much – delivers the best of Florida’s recreational activities. You’ll also enjoy a historic downtown, numerous festivals and fairs throughout the year, and a relaxed Florida atmosphere.
- Tequesta: Tequesta is one of South Florida’s most affluent communities. If you dream of a home on the water with a private dock, consider Tequesta.
- Wellington: You may know of Wellington’s reputation as an equestrian paradise! It is home to the International Polo Grounds and the famous Polo Club. It is a lovely mix of rural and city living.
- West Palm Beach: A big city with a big personality, West Palm Beach is a cultural hub for South Florida. It features live concerts, festivals, fairs, restaurants, galleries, theaters, and nightclubs, as well as family-friendly attractions like the zoo and aquarium.
Whether you have land or are looking for the perfect community, Synergy Homes is here to help make your dream a reality. As model home builders with communities in West Palm Beach and Port St. Lucie and custom home builders in South Florida who build on your lot, no matter which path you choose, we can ensure your home building process is streamlined – and even fun!