West Palm Beach Home Builder
Synergy Homes West Palm Beach Model Home Center
Located at: 4568 Royal Palm Beach Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Open 7 Days a Week:
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5pm
Delighting Florida home buyers for nearly five years, Synergy Homes’ West Palm Beach model home center is the gateway to touring some of the most energy-efficient model homes in Palm Beach County.
The warm and inviting model home center showcases the craftsmanship and attention to detail of Synergy Homes, a renowned home builder in West Palm Beach and the surrounding areas.
For example, the center is housed within an energy-efficient yet spacious Bellaire III model home with a total of 4,102 sq/ft, including:
- 2,837 sq/ft of living space
- 792 sq/ft of garage space
- 315 sq/ft of porch space
- 158 sq/ft of entry space
Complete with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 3.5 car garage, a den/office, and a great room off the kitchen, the Bellaire III is one of many floor plans available for customization.
The West Palm Beach home builder’s model home center also serves as the information hub of the custom and model home community.
Stop by today to view firsthand Synergy Homes’ elegant, high-performance model homes in Palm Beach County!
Why Buyers Love Synergy’s Model Homes in Palm Beach County
As a model and custom home builder in West Palm Beach, Synergy Homes is dedicated to constructing high-performance Florida homes using the latest building science and technology. Receiving tight thermal envelopes as well as certified Energy Rater inspections, all the builder’s model homes in Palm Beach County are carefully designed, constructed, and inspected for energy efficiency.
This means that, from the roof to the foundation — and from the windows to the walls, your Synergy Homes model home will reduce energy loss and save you money on your heating and cooling costs for years to come. Plus, there are a number of great specials and incentives to take advantage of right now.
What Sets Us Apart As a Home Builder in West Palm Beach
To start, Synergy’s Gold and Platinum series homes in Palm Beach County are up to 50% more energy efficient than average new construction. A quick “Us” vs. “Them” comparison reveals several bottom-line consumer benefits related to energy efficiency:
- R-50 Icynene spray foam insulation in ceiling and attic
- Attic temp. only 10-12° warmer than AC sq. ft.
- Seals above and beyond code around the header and the bottom rail, from the block to the concrete
- R-50 Icynene spray foam insulation in interior partition walls and knee walls
- R-13 vinyl rigid board wall assembly
- Double-pane, hurricane-impact vinyl windows
The Other Guys
- R-20 insulation blown in ceiling and batt insulation in attic
- Attic temp. a whopping 44-64° warmer than AC sq. ft.
- Seals to code
- Batt insulation in interior partition walls and knee walls
- R-4 paperback wall board
- Single-pane, hurricane-impact aluminum windows or non-impact with aluminum shutters
This comparison helps make it clear why Synergy Homes is the leading energy-efficient home builder in West Palm Beach.
Speak with a Synergy Homes sales representative or schedule a walkthrough now to learn more about current incentives and the custom and model home offerings available from this well-respected West Palm Beach home builder.