Port St. Lucie New Home Builder
Synergy Homes Port St. Lucie Model Home Center
Open 7 Days a Week:
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 5pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5pm
Step inside this Port St. Lucie new home builder’s model home center and be delighted! Synergy Homes’ model home center in Port Saint Lucie, Florida is housed within an energy-efficient yet spacious Winston model home featuring a total of 4,004 sq/ft, including:
- 2,819 sq/ft of living space
- 623 sq/ft of garage space
- 346 sq/ft of porch space
- 222 sq/ft of entry space
Complete with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 3.5 car garage, and a den/office, the Winston is one of many model home layouts available for customization.
Speak with a Synergy Homes sales representative or schedule a walkthrough now to learn more about current incentives and the custom and model home offerings available in Port St. Lucie, FL.
You’ll find that this model home center is not only warm and inviting, but also showcases the craftsmanship and attention to detail that Synergy Homes has come to be recognized for as a high-quality Port Saint Lucie home builder. The center also serves as the information hub of the new home builder’s custom and model home community in Port St. Lucie.
Stop by today to view firsthand Synergy Homes’ elegant, high-performance model home floor plans!
Why Buyers Love Synergy’s Model Homes in Port Saint Lucie, Florida
As a new home builder in Port St. Lucie, Synergy Homes is dedicated to constructing high-performance Florida homes using the latest building science and technology. Receiving tight thermal envelopes as well as certified Energy Rater inspections, all the builder’s model homes in St. Lucie County are carefully designed, constructed, and inspected for energy efficiency.
This means that, from the roof to the foundation — and from the windows to the walls, your Synergy Homes model home will reduce energy loss and save you money on your heating and cooling costs for years to come. Plus, there are a number of great specials and incentives to take advantage of right now.
What Sets Us Apart As a Port St. Lucie New Home Builder
To start, Synergy’s Gold and Platinum series homes in St. Lucie County are up to 50% more energy efficient than average new construction. A quick “Us” vs. “Them” comparison reveals several bottom-line consumer benefits related to energy efficiency:
- R-50 Icynene spray foam insulation in ceiling and attic
- Attic temp. only 10-12° warmer than AC sq. ft.
- Seals above and beyond code around the header and the bottom rail, from the block to the concrete
- R-50 Icynene spray foam insulation in interior partition walls and knee walls
- R-13 vinyl rigid board wall assembly
- Double-pane, hurricane-impact vinyl windows
The Other Guys
- R-20 insulation blown in ceiling and batt insulation in attic
- Attic temp. a whopping 44-64° warmer than AC sq. ft.
- Seals to code
- Batt insulation in interior partition walls and knee walls
- R-4 paperback wall board
- Single-pane, hurricane-impact aluminum windows or non-impact with aluminum shutters
This comparison helps make it clear why Synergy Homes is the leading energy-efficient home builder in Port St. Lucie, FL.
Speak with a Synergy Homes sales representative or schedule a walkthrough now to learn more about current incentives and the custom and model home offerings available from this premier Port St. Lucie new home builder.