New Homes For Sale in Palm Bay, FL
Palm Bay’s natural beauty, abundant opportunities for adventure, and big-city amenities make it both a sought-after destination in which to vacation as well as to relocate and live. Even better, the Palm Bay Florida real estate market is strong and growing. Now is the time to make your dreams of a Sunshine State life a reality.
Palm Bay Florida Real Estate Market Listings
Palm Bay – not to be confused with much larger Palm Beach – is about an hour’s drive south from Orlando, two hours north of Palm Beach, and just under three hours north of Miami. While these hot markets claim a great deal of attention from visitors and residents alike, Palm Bay is one of Florida’s best-kept secrets.
Palm Bay At-a-Glance
- The city is home to multiple major employers.
- Palm Bay is listed as 10th best for STEM jobs by Forbes magazine.
- The cost of living is 5.75 below the national average.
- There is a very strong potential for property and home appreciation.
The good news for homebuyers: Palm Bay, Florida, has long been considered one of the best long-term real estate investments in the state (and country!). The median home value is approximately $117,000 – 179,000, and experts predict that prices will rise in the coming years. Currently, there is sufficient housing stock, but as this is a sought-after location, we can expect that properties will get “scooped” up by eager buyers. Now is the time to look for new homes for sale in Palm Bay, FL.
New Homes For Sale in Palm Bay, FL: 5 Key Advantages
Not only is the Palm Bay, Florida real estate market prime for purchasing, but the area also offers many advantages for those who want to relocate. These include:
- The climate. The summers are hot and humid (perfect beach weather) and the winters are mild, with daytime temperatures in the 60s and 70s. The coldest months are January and February. You’ll have to deal with cold snaps in the 50s. More than tolerable, especially for those relocating from the north!
- Employment outlook. There are many major employers in the Palm Bay region, including Harris Corporation, Intersil, DRS Technologies, and Palm Bay Hospital.
- Cost of living. The cost of living in Palm Bay is 10% lower than the U.S. average, and expenses such as food and utilities are about 6% lower. What this means is that you could earn much less than you would in a city like New York and still enjoy the same standard of living in Palm Bay. Another way to look at it is that your money goes further.
- Energy conservation. In Palm Bay, you will enjoy relatively consistent weather. This allows for more effective energy conservation, which can save you $50 – $150 on your utility bills each month, depending on the size of your home and the time of the year.
- The culture. Enjoy a seaside lifestyle, full of sun, surf, and sand. But Palm Bay also boasts numerous small businesses, farmers’ markets, river tours, cruises, bird watches, charters, and much more. The city is diverse, and you can explore tastes, textures, sounds, smells, and experiences that will never get old.
If you are looking for new homes for sale in Palm Bay, FL, remember to consider those built by Synergy Homes. Our team has extensive experience building in this area, and we are committed to ensuring your Sunshine State dreams come true. With a high-efficiency, high-performance, elegant home, you can take full advantage of Florida’s “hidden gem” of Palm Bay.
Contact Synergy Homes today to explore your options. Let us welcome you home!